Saturday 9 March 2013

I PHONE 5,I PHONE SPECIFICATIONS,I PHONE DESCRIPTION,I PHONE 5,I PHONE REVIEW,I PHONE APPS


























Description:

World's No.1 Mobile I PHONE has created sensation.It is Stunningly beautiful.
The Basic thing is that the size has been modified in the Latest version  I PHONE 5.
Now you can love your camera to take pictures which is embedded with Panaroma.
Now everyone Dream has came true through Apple I PHONE 5.So many Stunning features
are included with this Mobile.Fast Browsing,speed Wi-Fi, it supports 3G,4G.

Specifications:

1.Now it is available in little bigger in size.
2.Perfect ISIGHT camera.
3.Designed Ear phones.
4.Amazing graphics.
5.A6 chip performance.
6.IOS 6 mobile operating system.
7.ICLOUD
8.You can print the pdf,documents through Air Print.
9.Better View on Maps.
10.Built-in Apps.
11.HD video Recording.
12.Faster CPU performance,Faster Graphics
13.MORE Battery life.






No comments:

Post a Comment